Te pūrongo me te ako mō tō kaupapa
Reporting and learning about your project
Rātā Foundation is keen to understand what you are learning and how our funding has supported your organisation to make a difference.
To help us understand what is happening in communities, we will be inviting you to fill in a short Post-Grant survey. In general, this will be in about one year’s time.
You should complete this within six weeks of receiving the email with the link to the survey.
We really appreciate your participation in our survey as it gives us valuable insights and helps us understand how our funding is impacting the people and environment in our regions.
We have broadly set out our questions below, so you know what we will be asking, and the types of information you need to collect.
- What differences or outcomes you have seen as a result of your project, programme or service?
- What was the most valuable contribution your grant from Rātā Foundation made to your project, programme or service?
- How has the work, activities or events you did last year contributed our priority?
- In total, how many people or groups did you reach? For example, this may be how many people accessed your services or how many groups your work assists.
- Where did the people who benefited come from?
- Who were the people? We will ask you to specify age groups and ethnicities in the formats below. If you do not collect this data for any reason, it would still be helpful if you could make an estimation. You may like to think about how you could track this information.
- 0-4 years
- 5-11 years
- 12-18 years
- 19-24 years
- 25-34 years
- 35-44 years
- 45-54 years
- 55-64 years
- 65-74 years
- 75 years and over
- MELAA (Middle Eastern/Latin American/African)
- Pacific Peoples
- Other ethnicity