Under this programme Rātā Foundation supports organisations which form part of the fabric of our communities and projects which provide wider community benefit.
This funding programme is for organisations requesting over $20,000.
What you need to know:
- There are no closing dates - you choose when to apply.
- Generally the time-frame for a funding decision will be up to four months once we have received a complete application and all the required information.
- You need to complete a comprehensive application form which will have a focus on both the needs of your organisation and the outcomes you are expecting to achieve.
- You need to submit a strategic or business plan and a budget.
- We may ring you or arrange a site visit to learn more about the work you do.
- You can only receive one grant in our financial year (1 April to 31 March). You can apply to only one grants programme at a time.
Before you apply, please:
- Review our funding priorities and criteria under Learn, Support, Connect and Participate on our What We Fund
- Refer to Eligibility and Frequently Asked Questions.
- You can contact our Funding Team to discuss your application.