Before you start:
- You will need to log in or register.
- If you have applied since 1 April 2016 you can log in using your existing email address and reset your password.
- A registration is linked to a person and not an organisation. You will need to register as a new user if you have not applied before with your email address.
- You do not need a RealMe log in.
- If you have difficulties resetting your password please register as a new user.
- If you have not applied since 1 April 2016 please register as a new user.
- Find out more information about how to use the portal
Now you are ready to complete your application
First double check you are applying under the correct funding programme by visiting How We Fund.
Work your way through the online application, answering all questions as you go. There are tips along the way to ensure you provide us with the information we need to assess your application. If you have any questions about any of our programmes, including eligibility and what we do and don’t fund, and what makes a good application please read our Frequently Asked Questions before you submit your application.
Before you submit your application:
- double-check you have completed your application questions fully
- ensure you have included all the supporting documents required
- contact us if you’re not sure which supporting documents to send
- create and keep copies of any hard-copy documents you send as we may ask questions about these
We’re interested in how your project will lead to outcomes for your community. We’ll assess your application on what you tell us about your project or organisation, not on how well you have presented your application. Please use clear language that is easy to understand. If you find you’ve not been able to format your answers as well as you’d like, please don’t worry, as this won’t affect your assessment.
If you experience any issues with your online application please call us on freephone 0508 266 878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org