Our commitment to you
Rātā Foundation values its relationship with you and we want to ensure it is the best it can be. ThisComplaints Policyand associatedproceduresareintendedtoensureanycomplaints received regarding the workofRātā Foundationare handledin apromptandprofessionalmanner, resulting in afair and commonsenseresolution.
We want to ensure we provide you with the best possible service experience. If you are not happy with any aspect of the service we provide we would like to hear from you so we can quickly put things right.
- Treat you with respect, in a fair and courteous manner at all times
- Be clear and timely in our communications withy you
- Make copies of our Terms and Condition available to you
- Make sure information provided to you is accurate, up-to-date and in plain English
- Take all reasonable actions to provide a service to you in a timely manner, acknowledging there may be delays in providing service in certain circumstances
- Always comply with the law
How to let us know if you have feedback or a complaint
If for any reason you are not happy with any aspect of the Foundation’s service we would like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can put things right. Please contact us using one of the following options:
Call free: 0508 266 878
Post: Chief Executive, PO Box 1440, Christchurch 8140
What happens next?
Once you have told us about your concern we will acknowledge your call, email or letter within three working days, investigate it and discuss a resolution with you. If we cannot resolve it straight away, or if the issue is of a very complex nature, we will give you an idea of how long it will take us to investigate the issue. Our aim is to get your issue fully resolved within 20 working days.
You may also seek independent advice or assistance from the Disputes Tribunal, the Citizens Advice Bureau, your Community Law Centre or the Office of the Privacy Commissioner (for privacy issues).