Attending training courses, workshops or network meetings, can be a useful means of learning and development. There are many opportunities across our regions. Check-in here regularly to find out What’s On.
15 Aug 17 — 02 May 18
Easy Evaluation workshops and training support
TIME: Both days are from 9.00 - 4.00
Two day Easy Evaluation workshops are offered. The workshop focuses on developing a logic model and using the logic model to develop an evaluation plan.
Participants apply learning to their own public health/health promotion programme.
Dates and Venues
- Auckland, 15-16 August 2017, Jet Park
- Rotorua, 17-18 October 2017, Millenium Hotel
- Havelock North, 28-29 November 2017, Havelock North Function Centre
- Whangarei, 13-14 February 2018, Flames International Hotel
- Dunedin, 13-14 March 2018, Scenic Hotel Southern Cross
- Wellington, 1-2 May 2018, The Pines - Houghton Bay
21 Feb 18
TAUTOKO NETWORK – SUPPORTING THE COMMUNITY SECTOR Hosted by Volunteering Canterbury
Volunteers: whose liable when something goes wrong?
Date: Wednesday 21st February
Speaker: Community Law
Venue: Community Law Canterbury, 198 Montreal Street, Christchurch (entry off Walker Street)
Time: 1.00pm to 2.00pm