Through our funding we support individuals, families/whānau to thrive.
At times, people need support to overcome challenges, build self reliance and resilience, and for some people long term support is needed. We recognise that when people are well supported, they have a better opportunity to participate positively in the community.
Our priorities are projects, programmes or services:
- Ensuring people get the right support for their needs, when they need it
- Supporting positive youth development for young people/rangatahi
- Supporting older people/kaumātua to live full and active lives
- Supporting the provision of services to people with mental health and addiction challenges
What we will look at
- What difference will your project, programme or service make?
- Does your organisation have the capability and capacity to deliver the project, programme or service?
- How do you know there is a need for your project or organisation?
- How are the community or people who use your service involved with or support your organisation or project?
- To what extent do you work with other organisations to achieve your aims?
- How do you learn about whether your programme is meeting its intended outcomes?
- How does your project, programme or service meet good practice or is it evidence based? This is particularly important if your organisation is working with vulnerable people including children, young people, elderly people, disabled people, and people with mental health issues.
- Do you have a need for our funding?
How we Fund
Find out which Funding Programme best suits your project.
What we don't fund
There are some things Rātā Foundation does not fund, read our list of exclusions.
Ready to apply?
To discuss your application, please contact one of our Funding Team or phone us on freephone 0508 266 878 or apply now.