We have temporarily closed our application portal as we transition to a new Grants Management System.
The new system we are transitioning to is called FLUXX, which many of you may already be familiar with. We needed to close our current funding application portal to ensure we have the right processes in place for a smooth transition when we re-open the portal on Tuesday 10 April 2018.
What this will mean for the application process:
- Applications received prior to 15 January 2018 are being processed in line with our normal procedures
- Our payment process will not be affected for grants approved
- If your organisation has an emergency funding requirement needing further consideration during the 15 January to 10 April 2018 close down period, please make contact with our Chief Executive, Leighton Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org or our Funding Manager, Karyn McLeod – email@example.com.
What you need to know:
- When our new system is open you will need to re-register
- The questions on the new forms will be very similar to the ones we currently ask
- The required supporting information will not change. See http://www.ratafoundation.org.nz/funding/apply-for-funding/frequently-asked-questions
Over the coming weeks the Rātā Foundation team will be working hard to keep you up to date with our progress. We will use our website and Facebook to provide you with news and updates. We are excited about the change to FLUXX, which will give more flexibility and enable us to communicate more effectively about the progress of your application. We will also provide you handy tips for using the new database system at the same time we re-open.