We have temporarily closed our funding application portal. The host of our current system will no longer be functional and we are making a transition to a new Grants Management System.
The new system we are transitioning to is called FLUXX, which many of you may already be familiar with. We need to close our current funding application portal to ensure we have the right processes in place for a smooth transition when we re-open the portal on Tuesday 10 April 2018.
What this will mean for the application process:
- Applications received by 15 January 2018 will be processed in line with our normal process
- Our payment process will not be affected for grants approved
- If your organisation has an emergency funding requirement needing further consideration during the 15 January to 10 April 2018 close down period, please make contact with our Chief Executive, Leighton Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org or our Funding Manager, Karyn McLeod – email@example.com.
What you need to do:
- When our new system is open you will need to re-register
- If you would like to start preparing an application for when the system re-opens, you might find it useful to copy and paste the information from your last applications. The questions on the new forms will be very similar to the ones we currently ask.
- You might also want to gather the supporting information required as this will not change. See http://www.ratafoundation.org.nz/funding/apply-for-funding/frequently-asked-questions
Over the coming weeks the Rātā Foundation team will be working hard to keep you up to date with our progress. We will use our website and Facebook to provide you with news and updates. We are excited about the change to FLUXX, which will give more flexibility and enable us to communicate more effectively about the progress of your application.